Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Easy Peasy

When I gave birth to our third son almost three months ago I was blessed to have dinners brought to us for two whole weeks by my amazing moms group. We ate, and ate, and ate. It was wonderful. The most memorable thing that I can remember from those 2 weeks, with the exception of our brand new baby of course, were these brownies that one of the mothers brought us. They were divine...I couldn't put my finger on what was exactly in them but Chris and I kept eating them all night thinking we'd figure it out. At the following MOPS meeting I had to ask her and I couldn't believe my ears. Thank you Misty for the AMAZING brownie recipe!!

Misty's Amazing Brownies

1 pkg of your fav brownie mix
1 large symphony bar (use the almond toffee one it's the best)

Yes seriously that's all the ingredients


Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the box and preheat oven to whatever the box says...I'm guessing 350. Lay 1/2 of the brownie mixture on the bottom of your pan then break apart the symphony bar and lay it evenly on top of the brownie mix. Cover the candybar layer with the remaning brownie mix and bake as directed on the box.

Bake, Eat, Enjoy!

No comments: