Monday, August 9, 2010

Interviews

I'm going to begin to interview people about their kitchens very soon! I thought it would be really interesting to hear some other people's stories about what inspires them to cook and bake. Funny stories or complete disasters either way, it'll be great! If you're interested in being interviewed please let me know. I'd love to chat with you. I recently went to my mother's house to visit with my sister from Chicago. My mom had bought some tamales from a woman from her church...DELICIOUS!! I've decided it's going to be my next kitchen adventure. I hear it's an all day even. Disaster or materpiece?? I dunno...we shall see :)

1 comment:

mama hall said...

i would love to collaborate somehow. maybe you could guest post on my blog and vice versa? let's brainstorm.